Sauteed Baby Bok Choy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 8 heads of baby bok choy
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped Chinese garlic chives
- 2 Tbsp Tamari soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp 3 Crabs Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- Wash and trim bok choy. Cut into uniform pieces. Separate the leaves from the stalks.
- Peel and slice ginger into thin slices
- Wash and cut up garlic chives
- Heat wok. Add oil. Heat oil to smoking. Keep wok on high flame.
- Saute ginger until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Add garlic chives. Saute until some pieces show translucence.
- Add bok choy stalks. Stir-fry with a purpose.
- When stalks are mostly cooked, add the leaves.
- As soon as you can, add the soy, fish sauce and sesame oil.
- Let the leaves and sauces steam with each other, stir and turn off the heat.
Serve on rice.