Difference between revisions of "Soft-Boiled Eggs with Custard Yolks (7:30 eggs)"
(Created page with "Makes eggs with a custardy, slightly runny yolk. Ingredients: * eggs * water * ice * salt Method:<br /> # Put cold water to cover eggs in a pan deep enough for the eggs and...")
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 07:36, 3 November 2016
Makes eggs with a custardy, slightly runny yolk.
- large eggs
- Put cold water to cover eggs in a pan deep enough for the eggs and the water.
- Take eggs out and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Use a spider or sieve to gently place cold eggs in the boiling water. Don't let them drop crack on the bottom of the pan.
- Set timer to 7 and a half minutes.
- While eggs are boiling, prepare a salted ice bath.
- When timer ends, use spider to transfer eggs quickly to the ice bath.
- Stir the eggs in the bath until the ice stops melting. Eggs can hold until they're needed sitting in the bath.
- Peel the eggs in the ice bath to help with peeling.
- Cut eggs and serve.