Difference between revisions of "Fishy Vinaigrette"
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Revision as of 10:24, 2 July 2012
A little fishy/umami punch to a traditional mustard vinaigrette.
- Whole seed mustard (to taste - Preferred brand: Kozlick's Triple Crunch - Maker Link)
- Balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- Olive oil (to taste)
- Fish sauce (to taste - Preferred brand: 3 crabs - Amazon Link)
- 3 parts oil
- 1 part vinegar
- other ingredients to taste (splash of fish sauce, dab of mustard)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl
- Whisk with fork or whisk until reasonably emulsified